Expectation From Parents
- Parents should ensure that their children follow all school rules and regulations.
- They should make sure that their children does the homework regularly.
- They should see to it that their children read story books, newspapers, and learn their lessons.
- Parents are strictly forbidden to enter any classroom or meet any teacher during school hours without the permission from the school office. Parents are advised to meet the class teacher and subject teachers only on days report cards are distributed.
- They should meet the coordinator / vice – principal / principal whenever there is a problem of any kind.
- They should come personally to collect their children’s Progress Report on the Report Card Distribution Days.
- They should respond promptly to complaint letters issued by the school authorities.
- They should pay all dues on time.
- They should ensure that all text books and exercise books are covered with book cover, in good condition and brought to school according to the time table.
- They should drop and pick up their children on time specially the preprimary children.
- Suggestions and voluntary services are always appreciated from the parents.
- Parents/Guardians must supervise their child’s studies at home.
This should be done every day in order to avoid the pressure of revision immediately before the exams. It is practically impossible to revise all the lessons in class before every round of examination due to time constraints and the volume of the syllabus.